Free Flash Guestbook

Flash-Guestbook.com

The totally and perfectly wonderful Flash Guestbook for Your Website!
Online since June 10th 2006
Home Flash Guestbook Demo Register FAQs Forum What's New? Tell a Friend Contact Us
Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Flash-Guestbook version 1 » Suggestions

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: No entries
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:45 pm 
Flash-Guestbook Member

Since using ur new version of your guestbook, I am no more able to see my entries. I can see them on yout website and in Frontpage express but not on my website. What went wrong?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:52 pm 
Site Admin

Dear Kloster familie,

We have since recalled the new version because of this problem. None of your entries have been lost, it is just a display problem..which we attempted to track down without removing the new version, but it was just taking too long and we still don't have a solution yet.

Our direction for now, is leaning to the possibility that the entries are not loading fast enough and so they are not being displayed.

Why we think that is because the demo guestbooks on Flash-Guestbook.com would display the posts in any browser (FireFox, IE, Safari, etc.) yet as soon as another site, not on our server, would load their guestbook, the entries wouldn't display...not even when clicking the refresh button. (Mainly in FireFox) Yet, it was not continous...sometimes they would load, sometimes they wouldn't.

So, we apologize sincerely for releasing the new version too soon. Many people have been waiting for it, and although we tested it...we obviously didn't test it enough.

Please return to your admin panel, you will find that the old admin has returned (along with the old guestbook SWF) so everyone can resume using their guestbook as it was, until we fix the bugs in the new version.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Flash-Guestbook version 1 » Suggestions